希望会不会永远。。。

希望会不会永远。。。

7 October 2009

Last Day of Life

If there is only 24 hours left in your life, what will you do at that moment???My mind was blanked when someone asked me as I never thought about it before…Never ever thought about it…Because I scared of dying…I do not want to leave this world, I do not want to leave my parents, my family and my friends…There are so many wonderful memories that make me can’t just leave like that…I have many things, many wishes that have not come true-- travelling throughout the world.

If I’m given last day in my life, honestly, I’ll flick through the photo album and reminisce over the nice memories in my life and remember all the people that I know. For me, the most important thing in my life is family, second is education and third is love.

Do you ever think of where you will go when you are dead???This is a scary question for me…In this 20th century, with all advanced technology, we still not able to explain where people will go when they are dead, we still cannot confirm is there a heaven and hell in the world…We will never get an answer as nobody come back to tell you where did they go, how is that place…

Everything in the world will not last long as well as human. I believe there are heaven and hell. If we behave very well before dead, we will go to heaven. If we are bad, then we will be sent to the hell. It’s like a cycle that everyone must go through this ordeal.

Do you ever think of suicide???Honestly, I had think of it, but as I said I have many things not yet finish, so I’m still survive until now…Once I think of dying, stress and pressure make me cannot breathe. Sadness and depression make me give up and heading to suicide. However, I’m rational. At least I think of my parents, I imagined how sad of them if they know I suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers