希望会不会永远。。。

希望会不会永远。。。

19 May 2010

Homesick...


Everyone is talking about going home soon...Home, a very comfortable place that fulled of love. Do u homesick now??I am desperate to go home to meet my lovely parents, my darling siblings and my dear friends...I miss u all so much...

Almost three months, I left home, left my parents...Do I still remember hows my house look like??Do I still recognize my parents' faces??Feeling scare...I scared my leaving will made me forget about everything in my hometown...Distance really made a change in my mind...

Homesickness...For me, honestly, I don't really feel homesick for my hometown...I miss them,but I do not feel homesick...Why do I have such kind of weird feelings??I think it is because I have fall in love in this place...Here, a free and relaxing place...like heaven??I love freedom, love relaxation...No stress, no pressure...But I do not mean that my home fulled of stress and pressure...Just wanna say that I love my life here... 

A feeling of missing home and a feeling of missing here...I do not want to leave either places...Missing you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers