希望会不会永远。。。

希望会不会永远。。。

19 May 2010

Real Si En

Can i know who am I??

Look at the reflection of mine in the mirror,it was a horror to me. I had changed a lot. Not physically changed, but mentally changed, changing drastically...

Once before, I was just a noob, who will only concentrate on study without caring about what was happening around me. Everyday, every hours, every minutes even every seconds, my eyes never leave the books. Examinations was very important to me at that time as I knew if I did not do well in exams, then I will fail in the competition to get top 1 in class. My mind was fulled of memorised texts and words. A very noob and nerd bookworm...:p

Now??A great change in  my mind...Exam is on, but I am no longer like me before, 24 hours facing books...yet 24 hours facing laptop, fb-ing, sdo-ing, blogging...Since when I become so lazy??Since when exams is not first thing in my mind??Since when I changed to become like this??

Where is the Si En before??Should I find her back or should I let her go??

Who can answer these questions??

Standing in front of the mirror, 

I'm wondering who is the real Si En... 

And maybe this is the answer...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers